If you are interested in the possibility of becoming a member, please consider taking this class. This six-week course provides a clear and informative overview of our doctrine and our church life.
The six-week class runs three times per year, beginning on the:
- first Sunday in February
- first Sunday in June
- first Sunday in October
Class meets on Sunday mornings from 8:30-9:30 AM. Registration is needed. Breakfast is provided by 8:20. Childcare is available, so parents please allow sufficient time to get them settled and be in class for a prompt start.
If you have any questions about our Exploring Membership class, please email the Membership Class Hostess.
For members who would like to sit in on any of our classes, the six-week schedule is included below. We do need you to register for the specific class/es you wish to attend so we have enough seating available those Sundays. You can also listen to previously recorded sessions. Some of the topics we cover include:
- Life in the Church, Life in Our Church
- The Sovereignty of God (Being Reformed)
- Continuationism (Being Spirit-Filled)
- Complementarianism (Gender and Gender Roles in the Family and in the Church)
- Our Mission Together (Evangelism, Church Planting, Ministry to the Poor)