There are a variety of opportunities for women at Sovereign Grace Church to encounter God, enjoy fellowship with one another, and experience fresh vision for their lives. These opportunities include ladies meetings, home groups, Bible and book studies, craft and game nights, retreats, park play dates, and more. Please visit this page regularly to see what's happening!
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.” I John 4:11
“Not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.” Hebrews 10:25
We hope you are blessed by the featured teachings, books, articles, and other links below.
- Friendship with God (Tim Keller/Fall 2016 Corporate Meeting)
- Journey to Redemptive Relationships (Spring 2016 Retreat)
- Bosses Don't Give Gold Stars – and Other Career Advice (like putting your confidence in the Lord)
- Valentine's Day – A Hopeful Holiday: God is for You & with You
- Valentine's Day – A Hopeful Holiday? (Part 1)