For 20+ years Operation Christmas Child has sent shoeboxes filled with toys, personal hygiene items, school supplies, and other items to children all over the world. Every shoebox is a gospel opportunity....
More than 100 million children living in difficult circumstances have received shoeboxes!
There are lots of ways to help with Operation Christmas Child
Of course, nothing is more critical to the work of Operation Christmas Child than dedicated prayer support. If you are unable to help with the shoebox collection during drop-off week but would like to join the team of prayer warriors during National Collection Week, you can sign up at Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child Call to Prayer page.
2. Pack and donate Shoe Boxes
If you and your family would like to donate a shoebox for a boy or girl, you can find detailed instructions and download the shoe box label at How to Pack a Shoe Box. We will collect shoe boxes as a congregation and turn them in on Sunday, November 24, 2019.
Numerous items are no longer acceptable including candy and toothpaste.
3. Volunteer to support Operation Christmas Child as a Drop-Off Center at SGC for local churches and businesses (November 18 - 25):
- Sign up as an individual or home group to serve at SGC.
- Monday - Friday, 5:00-7:00 PM
- Saturday, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday, 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- Monday, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
4. Sponsor a Shoebox:
- In addition to the Shoe Boxes you pack at home or a packing party, we are organizing to pack 86 boxes as a church.
- For $25 you can sponsor a complete, fully packed shoebox! This price includes the $9 shipping fee.
5. Help at the Operation Christmas Child Processing Center:
Contact Samaritan's Purse to volunteer at the Charlotte Processing Center.