Join us Friday, December 15 from 7:00-9:00 PM for fellowship with a purpose!
This year we are supporting three worthy endeavors; families with children in local NICU's, Agua Viva Children's Home Staff, and Safe Families for Children. In the coming weeks leading up to our time together, we would like to collect the following items:
1. Partnering with local hospital NICU's
SGC families have had children in NICU's. These families are familiar with the special needs of families living at a hospital. We would love for people to prayerfully consider purchasing gift cards to be used to support families who currently have children in intensive care.
- Exxon Gift Cards - Exxon has gas stations near the hospitals in our area
- Online purchases are for $55 or more (combine your resources with your friends or home group ladies)
- Other card values can be purchased at gas stations
- Walmart Gift Cards
- Donate directly to SGC by check, indicate Women's Christmas Social in the memo line
2. Safe Families for Children
Creating children's "Welcome Boxes" for Safe Families for Children:
- Any gently-used, small “quiet time” activities
- Donate to SFFC's Amazon wishlist
3. Agua Viva Children's Home
We’ll be collecting used jewelry to give as Christmas and birthday gifts to the women on staff at Agua Viva Children’s Home.
- Now would be a great time for a little fall cleaning of your jewelry to make room in your jewelry boxes for the influx you’ll be getting at Christmas time!
- Please place your jewelry in a reclosable bag
We will have a collection box in the lobby throughout the rest of November, and into December, to drop your items off in.
During our social time, we will be having refreshments while we will put together gift baskets for NICU families and make crafts for the "Welcome Boxes."
If you would like more information or have suggestions, please contact Elizabeth Radez.