This is a long and detailed document but also very important for the upcoming season in our church life together. Please take time to read through all of it to digest how our Sunday meetings will be different over the next few months.
The elders are grateful that the church will be able to begin meeting together again on Sunday mornings. It will be a mixture of praise, joy, gratefulness, and awkwardness. We are glad to be back together, but recognize that the changes in our schedule, physical space, and safety protocols will feel unnatural and frustrating at times.
Thank you for your commitment to bearing with one another and with your leaders as we seek to honor the Lord, provide a safe environment, and encourage one another through gathering together in these strange times.
— John McLeod
- Beginning Sunday, June 7, we will be having in-person worship services.
- We will have two services to enable safe distancing.
- 9:00am-10:15am - 1st Service
- 11:00am-12:15pm - 2nd Service
- We will also continue live streaming our 11:00am service on YouTube.
- We will not be having Children’s Ministry classes.
- We are limiting to 175 persons in the auditorium and 25 in the multipurpose room.
- We are asking families to RSVP for which service they will attend to distribute our numbers as evenly as possible between the two services. Click HERE to RSVP
- Ushers will seat you and your family in the next available seats in the auditorium.
For many more details, read the entire post.