Download/Print PDF Documents
We are canceling our service for Sunday, January 8th, but below is an outline for a time of family worship (or roommate worship or by yourself) if you would like to still hear from God's word and worship him on the Lord's Day.
- An opening prayer - including prayer for Gideon Ruhl
- Singing (use the songsheets attached, which are the ones we were planning for tomorrow, just picking 2-3 you like)
- Bible reading - Psalm 103
- Reflection on Psalm 103 - Use Matthew Henry's Commentary on Psalm 103. Have a different family member read the verses he talks about and then that section of his commentary (103:1-5, 6-18, 19-22). After you read each section, ask how we might apply these verses.
- Closing Prayer or Benediction and then Prayer:
May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble!
May the name of the God of Jacob protect you!
May he send you help from the sanctuary and give you support from Zion!
May he remember all your offerings and regard with favor your burnt sacrifices! Selah May he grant you your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans!
May we shout for joy over your salvation,
and in the name of our God set up our banners!
May the LORD fulfill all your petitions! (Ps. 20:1-5)